LED Driver LCM-40/60KN Series
LCM-40/60KN series is a 40W/60W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface to avoid using the complicated KNX-DALI gateway. This series operates from 180~295VAC and offers different current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 90% with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -30°C ~90°C case temperature under free air convection. In addition, LCM-40/60KN is equipped with push dimming interface, operation hours, power consumption feedback, constant light output function and synchronization so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
- Constant Current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dip switch
- KNX protocol
- Support emergency lighting (EL)
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated KNX push button interface
- Synchronization up to 10 units.
- Functions: Manual dim, operation hours, power consumption feedback, log/linear curve selection…etc
Products from the same manufacturer
The pack includes:
1 x EIBPORT Babtechnologie
1 x KNX power supply
1 x Combo 4 outputs Interra
1 x Power supply rail din 12V dc 15 VA
1 x 4-fold pushbutton with temperature sensor MDT
1 x Curtain actuator SA 2M230 REG Warema
1x Dimming actuator 2 channelsTheben
Price: 1550€excl vat
Eligible until 25th of December 2020. Does not include shipment and only for professionnals.
Output current 640mA